1.5" Heavy Duty Leather Gun Belt
How to measure for your belt size
A Good rule is to order a belt 3 inches to 4 inches larger than your pants size when you will be concealing a handgun inside your waist.
- You can also measure your waist and purchase a belt of your waist size.
- On odd number measurement, purchase a belt the next size up.
- If you have an old belt follow measurement guideline below.
- Description: Heavy Duty Leather Work Gun Holster Belt, hand crafted from 12/13 oz. 1/4" Thick 100% Full Grain Herman Oak Leather.
- 7 holes 3/4" apart, for more precise adjustment than the the traditional 5 holes how most belts are made.
- These belts are 1 1/2" wide and are designed for the working man, also makes a great Gun Belt.
- Belt has a Heavy Duty Buckle. Snaps make it easy to remove buckle to attach your own personal buckle if you choose to do so.
- Stitched around the edge to add a finished look.
- Handmade by Amish in Ohio.
- MADE IN THE USA.
COLOR: BLACK with silver buckle or BROWN with brass buckle.
- Measurements: 1 1/2" wide 30" to 54" long available.